- Passionate about renewable energy?
- Excited to work with leading edge technology in a fast-growing industry?
- Looking to build your career in a dynamic environment that encourages innovation and creativity?
Interested? Then we’d like to hear from you.
Draker develops monitoring and control systems that help commercial and utility-scale solar power systems perform at their best. We strive to deliver the highest quality hardware, software and services to our customers to ensure the long-term success of their projects and promote the growth of the solar industry. We’re seeking self-starters who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and developing new skills to join our growing team.
Working at Draker gives you the opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing company as part of a talented team with diverse skills. You'll have the opportunity to develop new skills and drive your career in an industry where technology is rapidly advancing and innovation is key, with far-reaching potential to protect the environment and drive economic growth.
Draker offers a well-rounded compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation, plus 9 paid company holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Stock option plan
- Controller (job description coming soon)
- Technical Support Representative
- Technical Support Engineer
- Sr. Manufacturing Manager
- Software Solutions Architect
- Applications Engineer
- West Coast Sales Representative (job description coming soon)