REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - EAST
This position leads our engagement with North American customers including Commercial, Industrial, Small Utility scale operators, solar project developers, and EPC firms. This individual will work with other members of the Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Operations, and Finance teams to develop new opportunities and drive sales growth in the U.S.
B.A. or B.S. degree and 3+ years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and years of related experience within distributed energy generation, renewable energy plant asset monitoring and management, SCADA or utility software.
- Develop, grow and maintain a pipeline of opportunities and provide leadership in developing and closing deals.
- Independently lead customer engagements and sales efforts in the US for Draker products including monitoring and control systems, and asset management platforms.
- Develop strategy and tactical execution plans for assigned region and target accounts.
- Build relationships with executives and other key personnel at target accounts.
- Assist with forecast of revenue on a regular basis and review sales results to ensure that established targets are being met and to take corrective action where required.
- Assist the Product Management team to define and improve the product portfolio by gathering feedback from customers and partners and by closely monitoring industry trends.
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the US and Canadian markets.
- Lead the development of comprehensive proposals to customers, including relevant value propositions, technical requirements, financial models and final proposal documents.
- Direct sales support team in development of account proposals and responses to inquiries and competitive RFPs.
- Engage with customers, market participants, and other thought leaders to identify and develop new market opportunities and to understand and influence industry adoption of new Draker asset management platform solutions.
- Travel to customer locations for meetings/presentations.
- Maintain account information and pipeline reports in CRM software
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- Relevant experience within distributed energy generation, renewable energy plant asset monitoring and management, SCADA or utility software.
- Experience/ability to independently and directly engage clients and close deals.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proficiency in CRM software (Salesforce.com).
- Experience managing teams, both directly and through matrix organizations.
- Ability to incorporate business strategy into key deliverables.
- Must be willing to travel domestically up to 40%.
US – East Coast (NJ, NY, MA, PA or VA)
Draker offers highly competitive salaries and excellent benefits (medical, dental, 401k, equity, paid time-off).
For additional information or to apply, please email email@example.com.